It's a few weeks until graduation. On Thursday, April 11th, I hung up my 403: Senior Exhibition piece. Below will be the full process from start to finish. There are a few steps I didn't take photos of so I apologize for that.
*Note: Please click the images to enlarge them and see the full image! Thank you!
- Assemble the framing together, insert the shutters into the frame, and size up the backing
- Practice sewing techniques with silver gelatin reject prints
- Print off photos and experiment with developing process (these are the experimental pieces)
- Start sewing on all photos (these are only SOME of the photos)
- Put all sewn photos into hollow form
- Put the backing on and hang in gallery!!